How to Follow CES 2021 Presentations Online | Digital Trends Spanish
Every January, tech geeks snap their fingers in anticipation of what is – perhaps – the world’s most important consumer technology fair: Consumer Electronics Show (CES). This new year is no exception, although the pandemic has forced the Show technology is carried digitally for the first time in its history. Therefore, it is worth knowing how we can follow the CES 2021 presentations online.
When will CES 2021 take place?
The Consumer Technology Association (CTA) – in charge of the fair – indicates that the CES 2021 It will be held from Monday, January 11 to Thursday, January 14. Of course, some brands have already begun to show some progress of what they will present.
“CES 2021 will be a new immersive experience, where attendees will have a front row seat to discover and see the latest technology. This highly personalized experience will bring a global event to the comfort and security of your home or office, ”the CTA reported in July 2020.
By 2022, the organization is expected to be able to hold a physical event in Las Vegas, United States.
Who can register for the event?
As the Show Also, registration for CES 2021 is taking place online and is limited to personnel from the consumer technology industry and specialized media. Yes, like previous editions, this one is not open to the general public either.
How to follow the online presentations?
& mdash; CES 2021 begins on Monday (@CES) January 2, 2021
All the digital media related to the fair will be relevant so as not to miss any of the announcements that are made, from its official website to its YouTube channel.
- Official site. It gives the latest events from the fair, as well as general information about the exhibitors and the featured conferences.
- Youtube. Offers the ability to see some stellar performances.
- Instagram. In addition to interesting photos of the event, it also shows capsules and quotes from exhibitors and experts
- Twitter and Facebook. They provide followers with the latest news about the technology fair.
Certainly, important brands will also announce their updates through their official digital media. By the way, these are some of the firms that have a place at CES 2021:
What are some of the most attractive conferences?
Despite CES 2021 being held digitally, it cannot be said that major conferences are needed. On the contrary, there are some that should be marked on the calendar right now.
These are some that you should keep in mind:
- Hisense Visual Technology. In addition to its 2021 technology plan, the brand will unveil its new line of laser televisions. Start time: 6:00 am CST.
- LG. Virtual preview of how the manufacturer’s latest technology, home entertainment and appliance innovations will help consumers lead more comfortable and productive lives in 2021 and beyond. Start time: 7:00 am CST.
- Samsung. The manufacturer explores how it is possible to build a better future for the planet and people, thanks to a more personalized experience and innovation in artificial intelligence. Start time: 8:00 am CST.
- Panasonic. Latest innovations in automotive infotainment, premium audio, immersive entertainment, sustainability and wellness, among other areas. Start time: 9:00 am CST.
- TCL. Company leaders will feature engaging announcements in categories such as televisions and audio, mobile devices, home appliances, and the Internet of Things (IoT). Start time: 10:00 am CST.
- Sony. Another recurring CES attendee will take the virtual stage to present his latest news in various segments. Start time: 4:00 pm CST.
- Verizon. The CEO of the firm, Hans Vestberg, in the keynote speech of CES 2021, will speak about 5G and other trends, such as telemedicine and tele-education. Start time: 5:30 pm CST.
12th of January
- AMD. Company CEO Lisa Su will deliver AMD’s vision for the future of research, education, work, entertainment and gaming. Start time: 10:00 am CST.
- Best Buy. Corie Barry, head of the company, in addition to a vision of the future of technology, will indicate why diversity and inclusion benefit companies. Start time: 1:30 pm CST.
- iHeartMedia. Ryan Seacrest will speak with two of today’s hottest female artists, Billie Eilish and Dua Lipa, to explain how technology enables them to create new music and immersive experiences for their fans (in a context of global confinement). Start time: 6:00 pm CST.
- Microsoft. Brad Smith, president of the firm, will examine the dual use of technology. In addition to being an extraordinary tool, boosting economies, it can also undermine democracy and fundamental human rights. Start time: 8:30 am CST.
What can you expect from CES 2021?
The technology fair will be the platform to learn about the latest developments in 5G connectivity, artificial intelligence, virtual reality and augmented reality, smart cities, electronic sports, robotics, drones, wearables, smart home and autonomous vehicles. Here’s a more in-depth article on what to expect from CES 2021.