Where and how to buy the Galaxy S21, S21 Plus and S21 Ultra | Digital Trends Spanish
As every year, the new Galaxy S family will be positioned among the interesting purchase options, and what better than to be able to acquire one of the models with an attractive promotion. So let’s not waste any more time, we tell you where and how to buy the Galaxy S21, S21 Plus and S21 Ultra.
Before, if you want to find out all the characteristics of the smartphonesTake a look at the article that describes them from “head to toe”.
The operator reported that the Galaxy S21, S21 Plus and S21 Ultra arrive at the Un-carrier, which means that new and current customers can even acquire one free with exchange, according to with the information from T-Mobile.
“Samsung customers will be able to access the only national autonomous 5G network to obtain more 5G coverage than other networks and will be among the first to enjoy the consolidation of 5G signals in the Un-carrier’s national 5G network,” the company said.
The offers are as follows:
- Get the Galaxy S21 for free (or up to $ 800 off any other) with 24 monthly bill credits when you trade in an eligible device. There is no need to add a line or make a transfer.
- Don’t have a phone to trade? Choose any of the new smartphones Galaxy S21 and get the second one free (or up to $ 800 off any other eligible device) with 24 monthly bill credits when you add a line.
- T ‑ Mobile for Business customers can get the Samsung Galaxy S21 for free with 24 monthly bill credits by adding a line to Magenta Business Plus accounts and getting $ 100 for each activated line.
Those interested can now reserve the new smartphones, which will go on sale January 29 at T-Mobile stores.
Likewise, it is now possible to reserve the Galaxy S21 series with Verizon, while its availability date will be January 29.
- Galaxy S21 Ultra starts at $ 39.99 per month for 30 months or $ 49.99 per month for 24 months on Verizon Device Payment.
- Galaxy S21 Plus starts at $ 33.33 per month for 30 months or $ 41.66 per month for 24 months on Verizon Device Payment.
- Galaxy S21 starts at $ 33.33 per month for 24 months at Verizon Device Payment.
As for promotions, they apply to both current and new customers:
- Switch to Verizon for a 128GB Galaxy S21 Plus with select trade-in and select unlimited plans, or save up to $ 1,000 on any Galaxy S21 when you trade-in or trade-in an eligible device with a select unlimited plan.
- Existing customers can save $ 600 on a redemption-eligible Galaxy S21 series phone on select unlimited plans.
- Buy any Samsung Galaxy S21 and get another select model, or save up to $ 1,000 on another Galaxy S21 series phone with select unlimited plans when you add a new line.
- Get the Galaxy Watch 3 starting at $ 199.99 when you buy any Samsung Galaxy S21.
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy S21 on select unlimited plans and get $ 100 Verizon Dollars when you open a Verizon Visa Card account during checkout. Plus, get up to $ 100 in credit applied for the first 24 months when you use the Verizon Visa Card to pay your bill each month.
- During the reservation period, get a 25 percent discount on all Samsung Galaxy S21 cases and screen protectors, and a 50 percent discount on Verizon-branded charging accessories.
The company offers up to $ 800 discount on smartphones eligible when you add a new line or update your existing one.
From the new Galaxy S21 family, AT&T has the following eligible:
- Samsung Galaxy S21 128GB and 256GB
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 128GB and 256GB
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 128GB and 256GB
To qualify for an $ 800 credit, the minimum trade-in value must be $ 95 or more after questions about device status have been answered.
For a $ 350 one, the minimum trade-in value must be $ 35 or more after questions about device status have been answered.